Saturday 17 October 2009

Animation



In order to create the animation above, I used the 'Autokey' function located at the bottom of the screen. I then dragged the 'slide bar' across to a particular time frame, and moved the vertices around accordingly. When I played the movie, the vertices moved smoothly which showed the animation on my model. The main problem I encountered was that as I mirrored the entire model, I could only make animation adjustments to both sides at the same time. Fortunately, I did not mirror the eyes, so I was able to make one of the eyes fall out, whilst the other one looked at it. I made the eye that fell out look like it was compressing at the bottom of the fall when it hit the floor. I did this by using various time frames, and gradually compressing then decompressing the eye. It was then a matter of playing around with the animation until I was happy with the way that it worked and the timing of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment