Friday 25 September 2009

Introduction

The aim of this project is to create a 3D replica of my head and shoulders using 3D studio Max and also Photoshop. The time frame for this assignment is very limited as there is only 5 weeks to complete the project. The modelling aspect of this assignment will be tricky and very time consuming.
Having only ever used 3D Studio Max once before (5 years ago) I feel that I have the potential to learn a lot within this module.
I feel that this assignment is an excellent way of showing your knowledge of creating 3D images and animation. My main aim to start with is to upload 2 photo's of myself, front and side, then manipulate these images so that the facial features are in line. I shall then insert these images into 3D Studio Max and use these as the basis to model the replica of my face.
I am looking forward to this module and feel that I will gain a good experience of 3D modelling and animation.

Using the online tutorials as a guideline, I hope to create a relatively accurate model that resembles my initial photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment